Wednesday, October 22, 2008

WHY ?


Why ?

Why do we often realize someone’s worth and purpose the most when they are no longer around?

Why is it difficult to express your feelings to some, but not to others?

Why do the hardest workers function well with the least amount of help?

Why aren’t there enough hours in the day to complete all one’s chores?

Why do the ineligible always apply for positions that they clearly will never be awarded?

Why do soul-mates find each other even when thousands of miles separate their lives?

Why must the best sales take place when your size or favourite colour is already sold?

Why do people say and do things to show care and concern even when they aren’t sincere?

Why do I continuously ponder these questions even though I know the answers will continuously allude me?

I T H I N K T H E R E F O R E I A M D A N G E R O U S