Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Co-ed Convos


Co-Ed Convos

Lately I’ve been privy to co-ed conversations which I have found completely enlightening, hilarious and just silly! It reinforces my belief that men and women are 100% capable of platonic relationships.

The view from the other side can be interesting, maddening and down right shocking. It is beneficial to hear the view from across gender lines because it can be a completely revealing angle on issues which would otherwise leave us baffled.

I appreciate my conversations with my male friends; the thought movement is never predictable. In the latest installment of “He Said, She Said”, I was urged by a friend to, “grow some ovaries” when relating a story of hesitation with the opposite sex. I laughed profusely.

I urge you to join in a conversation with your male and female peers for eye opening, frank doses of reality dished out by the opposite sex.

Looking forward to a Green Tea Latte and the next installment of “He Said, She Said”,

I T H I N K T H I N K T H E R E F O R E I A M D A N G E R O U S