Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Perplexed

Perplexed




Ok, so I’ve been on a mission to establish a meaningful friendship with Mr. Crush and I have come to observe that someone else has infiltrated my being. I’m not quite sure how to explain his presence, but he’s here…and I am not kicking him out, at least not yet.

I haven’t taken this distraction seriously, but after a few moments of reflection, it has come to me that I may actually be caught up and liking his presence. [Although I’m not Catholic, I Cross my heart and kiss my imaginary rosary now as I write this.] I have this unrelenting faith that Mr. Crush and I will overcome scheduling conflicts, pride, egos and let love in. So why allow a distraction to cloud my thoughts?

Only time will tell how these two tales will evolve, for now my heart continues to be wrapped up in Mr. Crush. I have been honest and open with the distraction about the existence of Mr. Crush.

I suppose I am the most perplexed with the notion that I may be blind-sided by someone else who will sweep me off my feet – not who I planned but who I need to have  WHOA!!

In Denial,
i t h i n k t h e r e f o r e i a m d a n g e r o u s